• Best Immigration Advisers in Auckland!
English Chinese (Simplified) Russian Vietnamese

Post Study Work Visa

If you have completed a higher education degree from New Zealand then post-study work visa might be applicable to you. We know that every person is looking for a better life. There is nothing more important than growing with happiness and prosperity. Since you have already had a stint in New Zealand as a country and its culture, the next logical step would be to live and work in the country. There are so many reasons why you or anyone who has studied in the country would do that. It's a great place to live, start a family and work. The country has some of the best urban centers in the world and people are more than accommodating. Kiwi people are highly flexible when it comes to accepting new people into their culture. In fact, New Zealanders know perfectly well how to balance work and life. It's natural because the country offers ample avenues for work and for play. New Zealand has an aggressively growing economy and they need good people to support and enhance their ambitions.

Who can apply?

Only those people who have completed one higher degree from an educational institute based out of New Zealand are allowed to apply. Also, the skills acquired through the education should be required locally by the employers. This visa does not allow you to provide commercial sexual services nor lets you operate or invest in the same. There is no provision for inclusion of your partner or dependent children in post-study work visa of New Zealand. New Zealand post-study work visa allows you to work for any employer in the country. However, you cannot include your partner and dependent children in the same VISA. It would be best to get in touch with an immigration adviser for the best guidance on the same.