How can you take care of character issues for your New Zealand visa application?
Do you need a Special Direction for your New Zealand Visa application?
- Removal, exclusion or deportation from any country
- 5 or more years of jail sentence for any past conviction
- Sentence of more than 1 year in the last 10 years
- A ban on you entering New Zealand
- Chances of you doing something that may lead to your imprisonment in New Zealand
- Likelihood of your presence being a threat to public order, interest or security.
Do you need a Character Waiver for your New Zealand Visa application?
- Guilty verdict related to passport, immigration or citizenship-related crimes in any country
- Withholding information, providing false or misleading data on your or someone else’s visa application
- Conviction in violence, drugs, sex or dishonesty related cases in a country
- Any convictions leading to imprisonment
Have you received a PPI (Potentially Prejudicial Information) letter from Immigration New Zealand stating that you do not meet the good character requirements for your New Zealand Visa application? Waste no time – book a 100% free consultation with a licensed immigration adviser from Professional Visa Solutions and discuss your case.