You can apply for a visa independently, so why do you need an immigration adviser? After all, using an immigration adviser involves additional expenses. However, there are several reasons you should use an immigration adviser, and, in almost all situations, it is the best approach.
Immigration advisers in New Zealand are regulated, so you can have peace of mind the advice you get is genuine and accurate. All licensed immigration advisers must also follow a strict code of conduct to ensure you get a high sgetting a visa is too important to leave to chance. You need a professional working on your side, and that's precisely what you get when you use a licensed immigration adviser.tandard of service and are treated fairly.
While this is beneficial, there are other reasons why you should use an immigration adviser.
Why You Need an Immigration Adviser
- Visa system knowledge – the immigration system in New Zealand is complex. When you use an immigration adviser, you get access to someone with in-depth knowledge of that system. This doesn't just mean knowledge of the system's mechanics and how to complete visa application forms correctly. It also means understanding what immigration officers look for when analyzing an application. Even a friend or family member who has applied for visas in New Zealand before will not have anywhere near the same level of knowledge as a professional immigration adviser.
- Obtain your visa faster- as immigration advisers have knowledge and experience of the immigration system, you will face fewer delays in preparing your application and then getting it approved. This means you will get a visa faster with the help of an immigration adviser than if you go through the process on your own.
- Get the application right the first time - making mistakes on the application, supplying incomplete information, and supplying the wrong information are all common reasons for visa delays. An immigration adviser will ensure you get the application right the first time.
- Get advice on the best approach – when making an application, you will have to decide on the type of visa you want to apply for and how to deal with the various issues that might arise. Two of the most common examples are if you have health or character issues. An immigration adviser will give you the best possible advice on your chances of success and what you should do to increase those chances.
- Less hassle - applying for a visa to come to New Zealand to visit, work, or live is often a stressful process. When you use an immigration adviser, they do all the work for you. Of course, you will still need to provide information and have input into your application, but there is much less hassle when you don't have to do it all yourself.
- Saves you time – making an application and dealing with Immigration New Zealand is time-consuming. Using an immigration adviser frees up your time.
- Greater chance of success - finally, using an immigration adviser increases the chances your application will be approved. This is because of many of the points mentioned above, including the fact they will take the best possible approach to make your application and include everything required.
Helping You on Your Immigration Journey
Getting a visa is too important to leave to chance. You need a professional working on your side, and that's precisely what you get when you use a licensed immigration adviser.