Talent (Accredited Employer) Work Visa
How do you qualify for a Talent (Accredited Employer) Work Visa?
- Identity proof
- Proof to satisfy INZ’s good character requirements
- Evidence of meeting good health requirements laid down by Immigration New Zealand
- Certificates to prove you are less than 55 years of age
- Documentation to establish your intention of coming good on Talent (Accredited Employer) Work Visa terms
- Offer letter verifying it was issued by an accredited employer in New Zealand. Note that the employment must be for 2 years or more, matches the primary business of your employer, makes them accountable for your work and pays at least NZ$ 79,560
- Proof of you carrying the required New Zealand occupation registration
Who is considered an Accredited Employer by Immigration New Zealand?
- Must have an ongoing need to hire foreign talented or skilled workers; and
- Must have obtained a pre-approval from INZ to recruit skilled international workers without testing the labour market to see if any local New Zealanders can fill that position
How long can you stay in New Zealand on a Talent (Accredited Employer) Work Visa?
- Work for the particular accredited employer, at the location and in the occupation listed on your Talent (Accredited Employer) Work Visa
- Apply for residence in New Zealand once you have worked for at least 2 years with a New Zealand accredited employer
- Study for 3 months in 12 months
- Enter and leave the country multiple times during your visa term
- You must enter New Zealand no later than 3 months of your visa approval
- Your partner and dependent children cannot be included in your Talent (Accredited Employer) Work Visa application. They can, however, file for separate Partnership Based Visas or Visas for Dependent Children because they are related to you
What happens if your employer loses accreditation?
How much time and money does it take to obtain a New Zealand Talent (Accredited Employer) Work Visa?
Our team of licensed immigration consultants knows the ins and outs of the NZ Talent (Accredited Employer) Work Visa process. We are also fully committed to helping our clients get their New Zealand visas at the best price.